Micro Bead Hair Extensions

August 26, 2016


My hair transformation from Brunette to Blonde is almost complete. To top it all off my new micro bead extensions, from eBay, arrived in the post 2 days after ordering them which is amazing!

This is the second time I have ordered these extensions from the seller on eBay and I will leave their username in the future blog post I will write reviewing them when they are in my hair. As I have already have had these in brunette and had them in my hair for over a month I will be able to compare and contrast them.

Tomorrow I am off on yet another shopping trip in Wrexham and will be getting many blonde hair dyes, as many as it takes for my hair to be the same colour as my extensions.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images