Setting & Youtube (Again)

August 22, 2016


!!! EXCUSE THE LIGHTING !!!

I'm still not feeling 100% confident with this blog or the idea of making YouTube videos but I thought that if the area around me was cute and comfortable then maybe that would inspire me. This is the area where I will be writing my blogs (rather than sitting in bed) and then behind me if my makeup storage which slowly but surely is becoming how I want it... Now that I finally have my acrylic storage!!

While at work today I wrote down a list of videos I want to film. First being a Primark Haul as I have a massive bag beside me waiting to be unpacked and then of course I'm going to go to Primark in Wrexham on Saturday just to get more things that I don't really need and probably don't really want but I love a bargain.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images