New Start

August 18, 2016

I may have only had my blog a few weeks but I'm already started to hate it!!!

At the start I was in love with my theme, especially the header I made myself. I loved how my post looked after eachother and I loved that I had a colour theme (sort of). However, what I didn't like was the content that I was posting. I felt as though what I was posting was rushed and I just wrote the simplest of things just so I could get a post up which is why I decided to delete them all and start again.

Although I'm still not happy with my theme it will do for now. My main concern is ensuring that I am 100% happy with what I'm posting. Never know, may learn to love the minimal black and white theme.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images