I'm Blonde !

September 02, 2016


I've managed to get my hair blonde in 2 weeks! Yes 2 weeks. This is without going anywhere near a hairdressers which has saved me ££££. I also managed to fit my micro bead extensions myself which again has saved me about £250. You can purchase these extensions here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191655986059?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=490707726995&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT.

I still need to tone my hair as it has a lot more brassier tones than the extensions but to me it looks like I have ombre/highlights so I don't really mind. Today I purchased a purple shampoo for £2 which hopefully will cancel out some of the orange tones. I have 2 platinum hair dyes as back ups which I will use to highlight the darker pieces if the shampoo doesn't work.

I will keep you updated on this hair journey...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images